1. Uphill sprints place less impact on the joints that regular sprints, as well as create greater type 2 recruitment, thus sparring, or even, building muscle!
2. I talk about WHERE to buy grass-fed/finished beef. butcherbox.ca is a good start but the most cost effective is a simple google search.
3. Rest/Pause training is where you take a set to failure at 6-10 reps; wait 15 seconds; do another few reps to failure; wait 15 seconds; etc....until you can just barely squeeze out 1 rep. This is a variation of Heavy Duty training made famous by Arthur Jones, Mike Mentzer, and 6 time Mr. Olympia Dorian Yates.
The Brassica family of veggies has a long history of keeping testosterone levels balanced. Find out what these are and how!
The best reps for mass? Are you thinking 8-12? Think again. You're not wrong, but you're not entirely right.
Stretching. We all need to do more of it, but is there an optimal time to do it? And does it actually create muscle?
Listen in this clear and concise episode of direct action items that you can take to now to optimize your T levels!
Thanks for listening. Travis.
Keto, SARMS, HIIT, Time Under Tension....All of these things can work. But they only work off a platform of Balanced Physiology.
Too many times we reach for the shiny tools when we should be looking at the tool box!
These ARE the NON Negotiable habits of Top Athletes, Actors, Strength Coaches, Bodybuilders, Health Coaches around the world.
- Why Do They Eat Organic Food?
- What Type Of Water Do They Drink?
- How Does Sleep Affect Anabolic Hormones
- When You Should Train Hard, and When You Shouldn't
- How Stress Hormones Rob You of Anabolic Hormones
Please leave a review and let me know what you'd like to hear!
Also, you can catch me on my Youtube Channel